Terms and Conditions
- The CPL Distribution Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply and be incorporated into all Contracts for the purchase of Goods made via [woodpellets2u.co.uk], please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an Order. Your particular attention is drawn to Conditions 4, 13 and 14.4 - 14.6
- Capitalised expressions used on this page shall bear the meaning set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale unless the context requires otherwise.
- The provisions below in respect of Orders, Delivery and Returns are extra, more specific provisions in respect of purchases of Goods made via [woodpellets2u.co.uk] and are incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of Sale. In the case of conflict these provisions will be the ones to apply to your Contract, so please also read these sections carefully before placing your Order.
- Prices shown include VAT and delivery and are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). All payments are to be made in advance of delivery/service by debit or credit card.
- Only one voucher may be used per Order, and must be used prior to its expiry date.
- Please read Condition 4 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale for more details on the Order process.
Delivery of Bagged goods and bulk deliveries
- Delivery will normally be within 7 working days from the date the Contract is entered into. If you are not purchasing as a Consumer this period is only approximate and time of delivery is not of the essence.
- If you are purchasing as a Consumer you agree that is it not essential the Goods will be delivered within the 7 working day period. If we have refused to deliver the Goods for a reason other than:
a) an event beyond our reasonable control - Force Majeure Event - as described in Condition 19 occurring;
b) the place of delivery failing to meet the requirements of Bulk Blown Wood Pellet Delivery Check List; or
c) a failure by you to notify us of vehicle access restrictions,
then you may cancel your Order straight away or you can give us a new deadline for delivery.
- If we do not deliver within the 7 day working day period you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- We can deliver to most properties in England and Wales. The delivery charge is included for England and Wales only. Delivery charges will apply to the rest of the UK.
- If we are unable to deliver any of your Order to your property due to:
a) the place of delivery failing to meet the requirements of Bulk Blown Wood Pellet Delivery Check List; or
b) a failure by you to notify us of vehicle access restrictions,
you will be notified and given a full refund for the price of the Goods exclusive of our wasted delivery costs.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs Condition 19 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply.
- In some geographical areas and at times of peak demand, we may use selected third parties to deliver bulk pellets on our behelf. These third parties will deliver pellets to ENPlus A1 standards, either under their own ENPlus certification or operating under CPL's delivery standards and ENPlus certification.
- You should notify us at the time of the Order of any vehicle access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your Order. A charge may be made to you for non delivery or re delivery of your Order.
- Our aim is to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the Order. However, our delivery service (for all Orders of bagged Goods) is to kerbside only. Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
- Please read our Bulk Blown Wood Pellet Delivery Checklist or Pallet Deliveries of Wood Pellet note before placing an Order.
- Saturday delivery before noon may be requested, though cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to an additional charge. To request a Saturday delivery call us direct on 0845 450 1474.
Delivery of bulk blown wood pellets
- We calculate the price of the Goods and our inclusive delivery costs based on the volume of your Order; for larger Orders the percentage of the price that we incur in respect of delivery is lower and we pass this cost saving on to you.
- Based on the above you acknowledge and agree that the delivery element of the price you pay is linked to the volume of the Goods you Order.
- If we are unable to deliver the whole of your Order due to your pallet store having insufficient space to accommodate the full volume of Goods Ordered, we will only deliver the quantity of your Order that will fit into your pellet store and will only charge you for the price of the Goods delivered.
- However, as the delivery costs incurred by us may be higher for the lower quantity of the Goods delivered and we will have incurred a cost in returning the surplus Goods we shall be entitled to adjust the price of the Goods to reflect the actual amount delivered rather than that ordered to include a delivery charge at the higher rate and shall deduct the difference between the two delivery charges from the amount to be refunded in respect of the Goods not delivered. Where the amount to be refunded is less than the increase in the delivery charges we reserve the right to charge you for these increased delivery costs.
- If you are a Consumer nothing in this section affects your statutory right to a refund of standard delivery charges if you cancel the whole Contract pursuant to Conditions 14.4 - 14.6 and the Cancellation section below.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 14 days of delivery for a refund. Goods should be returned in original packaging and condition. We will arrange for collection of the Goods. The cost of collection is payable by you except where you purchase as a Consumer and you are returning the Goods because of a defect, or because they were not not as described.
- You have the right to cancel your Order within 14 days after the Goods have been received. To cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel by a clear statement via letter, e-mail, or our cancellation form.
- If you cancel your Contract we will refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer
- Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us. We will collect the Goods from you and charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- If you return or cancel your Order we will process your refund:
a) within 14 days of the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b) if there were no Goods supplied, within 14 days from when we are informed about your decision to cancel.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Goods we may refund you in vouchers.
Informational pages presented on our website are provided with good intent. Please be aware that whilst all claims are made to the best of our knowledge, some may be unsubstantiated. Before acting on information we supply, we always recommend that personal decisions are best made after acquiring information from a range of expert sources.
After Sales Service
We are pleased to assist all customers both before and after they have received the Goods Ordered. Please contact us for advice or information about any Goods or services that we supply.
We have a dedicated complaints team. If you wish to make a complaint, please fill in our contact form, selecting ‘Complaints’ from the Enquiry Type drop down menu. Click here to read CPL's Complaint Handling Policy
- Orders received for Goods not authorised for use in smoke control areas are supplied subject to your responsibilities in understanding and complying with the Clean Air Act.
- All Goods are subject to availability (not all depots stock all Goods).
- All sizes are approximate, unless sold by weight.
- All accessories shown are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Packaging may vary to that shown.
- CPL Distribution Ltd reserves the right to amend prices or withdraw Goods without prior notice prior to the Contract being entered into.
Download Terms & Conditions
N.B. If you cannot view the above downloads, please update your computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.